N

N

Romantic Cottage Flowers and Country Living

 The  Romantic Beauty of  Country and Cottage Living 
 
 
I listened motionless and still; And, as I mounted up the hill, The music in my heart I bore, Long after it was heard no more- WILLIAM WORDSWORTH   

 
RALPH WALDO EMERSON QUOTE

 
When I go out into the countryside and see the sun and the green and everything flowering, I say to myself ' Yes indeed, all that belongs to me !" - HENRI ROUSEAU


 
MICHELANGELO QUOTE

 

JOHN KEATS QUOTE 



 
Nature has a great simplicity and therefore a great beauty.- RICHARD FEYNMAN 
 

 



 
EMILY DICKINSON QUOTE



 
JEAN JACUES ROUSSEAU QUOTE













My country and cottage inspirations

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Country inspired romantic home d├ęcor bringing the beauty of nature inside!





 Visit my shop for paintings and artist pillows
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoyalRococo?ref=em
Shop

No comments: